Thursday, December 29, 2005

Haircut

I went to cut my hair today. I hate going to the hairdresser. The second I go into the room I become mentally retarded and start to sweat and mumble. Because of this stupidity my hair always tend to be nearly not cut at all. I always try to explain that I want to keep the shape and take away the lenght. They always do the oposite. Last time i cut my hair (half a year ago) a guy shaped my hair (no he did not cut). He asked me if I wanted some volume, and I thought he would make it a bit of a rough style so I said, or mumbeled, "yes". He then used a comb and a hairdrier on my hair for like 15 minutes while he said "Look it's amazing, we cut away and it still gets bigger." I ended up looking like a mix between Prince Valiant and a marshmellow. Now at least I know the meaning of the words "volume" and "hair" when put together.

Today didn't go that bad. I went to a place where I know a hairdresser, but she was on vacation so I had another girl cutting my hair. Because of my communication problems the hairdresser just cut the tips and kept the lenght, so I still look like MacGyver. For this she charged 400, yes 400 norwegian crowns. For me thats a huge amount for cutting the tips of my hair, maybe you disagree, but I have cut my hair for free or at least under 200 crowns the last 4 years. For me 400 is a lot.

But it was worth it. I had the best headmassage ever. She washed my hair 3 times and really put her fingers deep into my skin. Maybe my hair was really dirty, but I think she fell in love with me. I have a new appointment tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home