Tuesday, December 20, 2005

My new music

I know I told you already, but I'm so fascinated with the new music I got. I got tons of stuff I havent heard for ages like New Kids On the Block "Funky, funky christmas" (horrible song? Yes. Nostalgic? Yes.) and "Glastnost", the winner (or looser, between there) of EuroPrix (or whatever it's called)in 1989 (or around then) luckily I still got Johnny Cash, but I also got some song called "The guys from Moss" which is moss footballteam fanclub singing a praise for their local footballfield (where they, according to the song, always win, at least in summer) This is so funny, I have to check it all out and tell you more. As I said, give your MP3 player to a friend or a fellow citizen and see what you get back. Super idea.

Tomorrow I'm going out to hell to buy presents for christmas. I have no idea what to buy to my parents, but they gave me a big one just now. By mail I recieved a notice that I'm am no longer a member of the Norwegian Tourist Association. I been a member of this one since I was born and from this membership you may stay at some good cottages all over in Norway, and it's great for travelling in the mountains (I haven't done that since I was 12 though). But now this association has elected a new leader. And she was our minister of defence in the last government. And meanwhile breaking down the real defence of Norway she spent millions (yes millions) on new budget system which went to hell, and appointed her friend (and maybe lover if you ask me) to important positions and billed privat tours and dinners on the state budget. And she can't see that she has done anything wrong. She also appeared at the cover of a magazine, nude with only the american flag wrapped around her.... HOW STUPID CAN YOU GET! So thank you mom and dad for signing me out (and for paying this bill for the last 25 years).

By the way talking of stupid things. I was just out having a beer (or two) with a friend. And as you are not allowed to smoke inside in Norway we sat outside to enjoy ourselves. It was almost ok untill I went to the bathroom. I could seriously not pee as my dick had crawled all the way inside of my body. It must have been like -10 degrees outside. I had to warm it up for like a very long time. So thank you Mr. Høybråten. I understand you have a small one and have to compensate with making mine a 10th of its normal size. But I promise you, on a real good evening, when it falls of, I will sue you. For shure!

Take care all and wish me luck tomorrow.

Heres a pic for you all of what may happen at a private dinner (at least if you don't have the nice habit of being a smoking norwegian...)


ps: you are all allowed to comment on this stuff, or put in your favorite poem, or whatever may strike your satisfaction. Just click "opinion(s) on this subject" and make yourselves comfortable. And check out my friends Fremmedord, nice prizes to be won, and mod that grey box where you learn everything about making your own computer. Enjoy!

4 Comments:

At 12/21/2005 08:59:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Det er jo synd om det ikke skal bli noen etterkommere, for det er jo frydefull lesing, men smoking kills! tullemamma

 
At 12/21/2005 01:10:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

så må du ikke glemme krumkakene! tullemamma

 
At 12/21/2005 06:13:00 PM , Blogger Virginia said...

Nice music...

Virginia
strange_girl979@yahoo.com

 
At 1/07/2013 02:28:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

claimed many people settle his or her's borrowing products in a timely manner plus without having charges
A respected credit debt good cause is trying how many persons making use of these folks for the purpose of guide throughout pay day loan bills to help you two times this approach. credit debt charitable organization states around have used the actual short term, substantial attention financial loans this season. Typically the aid organization pronounces 3 years gone by how many clientele with them was basically trivial.
pożyczka na dowód
pożyczki bez bik na dowód
pożyczka na dowód
pożyczka gotówkowa bgż
pożyczki prywatne

http://pozyczkanadowod24.org.pl
http://kredytybezbiku.biz.pl
http://pozyczkanadowod24.com.pl

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home