Monday, December 19, 2005

Omir.org

Hi again everybody (at least I hope someone reading this)!

My big brother gave me the great tip to use my omir.org adress (which I pay 16 us dollar a year to have, and have had for like 4 years now) as my page for this blog. Since www.kingkills.blogspot.com is a horrible adress to remember you can now log on to www.omir.org and gain directly accsess to this blog. Maybe in a year I can finally set up my real homepage, but for now thats quite good enough. So remember: www.omir.org

Now I'm planning to finally send som christmas gifts to my little sister who is in the States trying to learn normal behaviour. Ok I admit it's to late, but it's the thought which counts. Happy easter peace out!

while you wait in total anxiety for my next update you can check this one out:

Don't mind the language, but turn your volume UP

3 Comments:

At 12/19/2005 03:03:00 PM , Blogger morten said...

Hm, the link didn't work in Firefox. Damn you to hell, Windows Media Player!

 
At 12/19/2005 08:04:00 PM , Blogger Ole said...

Those motherfuckers! Or maybe someone can upgrade Firefox a bit, or those islandic funnyguys can learn to publish in other players.

 
At 12/20/2005 01:07:00 AM , Blogger Ole said...

"Those motherfuckers" ("Platoon", Stone, Oliver, 1986 (00:54:23) Sgt. Barnes talking to his troops after finding Mandys´ corpse.) Just so you know. Same feeling as I often have concerning Windows Media Player...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home