Thursday, January 05, 2006

Bad taste and Cuba here I come!

When my mom had read my last post her only comment was "Did you really buy that hideous minimalistic 1950s lamp?" I explained her that yes I did and that I think it actually gives a certain touch to my apartment (she is probably going to die when she sees the other lamp I bought if she didn't like this one). But my mom should not talk to me about buying hideous lamps. In my parents house there are an overwhealming amount of lamps which never should have touched the face of the earth and they actually put them in places where you may see them. I would have given you some pics, but you would all have logged of my blog and made it for the bathroom if you had to see these lamps, but anyhow here is a small pic for you, but do not zoom:

ARGH! MY EYES MY EYES! (the lampshade is actually pink...say no more say no more)


The fact that she walks around in the same kind of shoes as my little sister proves that you can't put her up as a model when considering the art of taste, but she knows a lot about other stuff though. She can actually read your mind just by looking at you, quite scary. But feel free to give me your own view on the lamp.

I'm leaving for Cuba tonight with my brother and father. I'm going over there to meet Carmelita and her sister Mamasita who, according to everyone, will always be ready to light up my cigar and pour me another glass of rom. They will do this because they love me for who I am. I also plan to hook up with Mr. Fidel and ask him if Bill Clinton did it with a real cuban or if he used a cheap second-hand brand when he and Ms. Lewinsky experimented on how tobacco affects the body. Fidel should be an expert on the field.

In other words there will be little time for me to update this blog for some days. But feel free to read from my old stuff, and give me your vote on the poll as I know that many of you still haven't.

Take care all and while I'm gone you also might like to finish this story:

"Jesus walks into a bar...

5 Comments:

At 1/06/2006 09:40:00 PM , Anonymous tullemamma said...

You got a point, but there is a difference, I have trouble trowing things away, but you have trouble with accumulating things. "I found, I found", said Espen Askeladd.

 
At 1/09/2006 01:31:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

As you see, you could have found a lamp in our house, you did not have to buy. tullemamma

 
At 1/19/2006 07:14:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

...and says: "bartender can i have some milk?" the bartender looks at him, confused "I'm sorry jesus, but we don't have milk." by this Jesus turns around and walks out.

The following evening Jesus ones again comes in and sais "Bartender can I have some milk?" and once again the bartender says, a bit more irritated "Jesus, I told you, we don't have milk" and Jesus goes out.

The following evening Jesus comes back and sais "Bartender can I have some milk?" this time the bartender is fed up with this crazy looking guy and says "No Jesus we don't have milk and if you ask me that question one more time I will nail you to a cross and out you up on my wall." Jesus says nothing and leaves the bar.

Next day Jesus comes back to the bar. He walks up to the counter and says in a whispering voice "Bartender do you got planks?" "no" says the bartender "Do you got nails then?" asks Jesus "No" says the utterly confused bartender. Jesus put up his biggest grin and sais in a loud voice "Do you got milk then?"

 
At 1/19/2006 07:15:00 PM , Blogger Ole said...

I hate it when I have to comment on my own posts...

 
At 2/15/2006 11:39:00 PM , Anonymous bar supply said...

Just had to see if there was anything new on bartender supply. I will take a look around.

I really enjoyed discovering your Blog.

You can always feel welcome to visit us at http://bartenderzone.com/bar-supply.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home