Wednesday, January 04, 2006

The evidence of my evilness

A lot of people look at me as a genuinely nice person. The ones who know me better know that I seldom try to hurt people on purpose. I have often heard that I'm actually too kind and have to be tougher, not always only nod and say "Yes" (all my friends loved my ability to say "yes" when I was young. I was the one who always was ready. "Ole can you put your head in the toilet?" "Yes"). But here people have misunderstood a vital part of me. I have no fun of talking with people I don't like. I rather turn away instead of arguing or calling someone a "stupid dick". But I may be cruel when I really want to, only in a slightly more sophisticated way. And today I actually went evil. Here is the story whitch proves my evilness (just a pic first so you may rest your eyes).



My girlfriend put our relationship on hold just before christmas (relax it, this is a public blog, nothing personal is coming your way). Before this she had been nagging me for a month on a lamp she had found in a second hand shop. She really wanted this lamp for christmas, she obviously wanted it more than she wanted me (oops sorry, no more of that stuff, promise). She used to take me for a detour on our way to her place to show me the lamp. In her room she had one light which was a bit to bright and another one which I never turned off before I fell to sleep as it was placed far away from the bed. She really needed a lamp on her wall, and she wanted this spesific one. Badly. I believe she even dreamt about it. I was planning to buy this lamp, but luckily the shop was closed when I went. Next day there was no need for me to buy it, so naturally I never did.

Before she pushed the pause button I lent my girlfriend some money, and she used all she had gained during christmas to pay me back as she would not fight over money (point to her). So now she is almost completely broke until she gets her student loan. My evil mind made me go to the second hand shop today. I went in and asked the owner about the lamp. He said that it was not for sale, since a certain girl had asked him to keep it until she got money to buy it. The owner knows her since he is a regular customer at the cafè she works in. But I had once been in his store before and he recognized me as her boyfriend. Evil as I am I told him that I wanted to buy the lamp as a secret gift for her (he is quite a cool guy, and I'm sorry I had to lie to him. You can meet him here: Cool objects to a decent price!) Ofcourse he believed me and thought this to be a great idea. And there you se how evil I may be, even though I am broke again. One should never underestimate us small guys.
MOHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!

So Miss M. I'm sorry,but you can't buy this lamp now (its nearly rear, norwegian made in the 50s), but if you want to look at it here it is, it looks really great in my apartment (her taste in furniture is quite cool):

Lampe1
I also got it for a good price as I bought another lamp, and probably because he thought I still was Miss M's boyfriend. I think he should get a discount on the next coffee he buys.

Ooops, here comes the guys dressed in white. See you all when I get out again! Cherioooohohohohohohoohahahahahahhaah

6 Comments:

At 1/05/2006 06:14:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Slik skal det gjørras! Detta kaller jeg lampefeber!

 
At 1/05/2006 08:58:00 PM , Blogger Ole said...

A mans got to do what a mans got to do. And if she really wants the lamp she knows where to find it.

 
At 1/06/2006 02:04:00 AM , Anonymous Miss Em said...

Wow your more Immature than I thought!!!! HAhahahahahaha Anyway I apriciate how you just spent 150 kr to send me a book I already had brought with me, Im gonna take a day off school and read it !!!! Say hi to miss M if you see her ! hahahaha Kos deg i cuba !

 
At 1/07/2006 08:58:00 PM , Anonymous the Secret Sister said...

Stilig lampe!

 
At 1/08/2006 07:50:00 PM , Anonymous Miss M said...

well, you outdid yourself this time. but whatever gives you satisfaction... hopefully I will stop crying soon when I think about the lamp. but how do you know that I haven't copied the key to your apartment...;) enjoy Cuba!

 
At 1/09/2006 12:17:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boooya

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home