Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy 2006!

Hoppla!

Good morning everybody! I hope your hangover from new years eve has passed by now and that you are all working hard again to make our world go forward. I had a pretty light new years eve in terms of consumption of alcohol. I was with my brother and his friends. And it was actually quite interesting.

Since I didn't drink much and was not in a state of mental illusion of happiness, I was able overhear some of the other conversations. The view from 30 year old ladies on how to hook up with a guy is actually quite interesting. I also learnt that its horribly cold to walk outside without underwear and only with a skirt on. Even during summer. It was just like hiding in the ladies bathroom, you should all try it out sometime. Anyhow I was home at 3 as I had to do an interview with an 89 year old man the next day for my studies. His mind was even more interesting than the 30 year old girlsĀ“. But he did not mention if its cold to walk outside without underwear though.


I don't know if you remember, but earlier I told you about my parents resingning our familys membership from The Norwegian Tourist Association as they had taken the ex defense minister as their new leader. They actually replied upon us resigning and they told us that it was sad to see that we had gone away from the values of the association. This is actually quite funny because we have not changed us, but they have hired a leader who will turn this association into something fanatical. Probably she will start with their youth department where they traditionally arrange mountaintrips for younger people. From now on you can probably forget the mountain, get a uniform and learn to march correctly in line while you sing a song to praise her. Meanwhile she will stand high up, together with her "walking friend" and only dressed in the american flag taking in the praise from the youth. Hurray! Its hillarious that they believe this to be just the kind of values my family has kept alive for years.

Anyhow complete malapropo, I have a poll box on the right hand sidebar. As you all can see I have many stories I want to tell, but I leave it up to you to choose which! Give me your vote and I will give you the story!

Take care and don't keep the promises you gave on new years eve!

1 Comments:

At 1/02/2006 08:20:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeg tror de er 35 minst.
the Secret Sister

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home