Thursday, January 19, 2006

I'm availiable!

Hi all!

I have finally recieved my new mobilephone so now you may all call me or SMS me to tell me what a cool person I am.

But since I never took backup of my old contact list, I don't have any of your phone numbers. And since I want to see how many of you who actually want to be my friend I will only list your number if you call me or sends me an SMS. My number is still the same. If you don't have my number but still want to be on my exclusive contact list give me a note and I will give you my number. I also have a Skype ID with webcam so for any of you who live close or far away who wants to see my marvelous face ask me and I will give you my ID so you can give me a call.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home