Thursday, February 02, 2006

Allah Akhbar!

Hi all.

The last few days the mainstream and non-mainstream media has been covered with news regarding the mess in Palestine where Norwegian, Danish and French personell has been asked to leave the area after the media printed some drawings of Muhammed. Since 59% of you who enters my page don't come from any of these countries I, on behalf of the Norwegian society, will explain why its important to show these pictures (NSFW)...

It all started when a Danish child book didn't want to print pictures of Muhammed since its illegal to reprint his face according to islam. The Danish newspaper Jyllands-Postens picked up on this and invited some artists to draw their version of Muhammed. Soon after in their paper you could find this:


    Mohammeddrawingsnewspaper
    Larger version? Click here.


I have no problem to post these pics at my page as few people know who I am. The only one who may track me down is maybe the CIA, and they have never killed anyone, at least not civilians like me, have they?

This was of course picked up by the rest of the mass media and the drawings got huge headlines all over, and a Norwegian christian fundamentalistic magazine found these drawing so cute that they chosed to reprint them, even though the leader of this magazine is a main speaker to reinstate the blasphemical pharagraf in Norwegian law. This law once stopped "Life of Brian" to be shown at Norwegian cinema.

When the Islamic world saw these drawings they got offended and has now started a campaign to boycot Denmark, Norway and France (whom also printed the pictures). Some fundamentalistic groups went a step further and want all Scandinavians to leave Gaza. But why are these drawings so offensive? And should one give up the liberty of expression just because a whole religious society gets offended? I mean isn't it a Christian right to picture Mohammed as a maniac and a killer? In a free democratic society freedom of expression is necessary to keep the society working. One should for example have the right to wear wathever t-shirt one wants to at school or even at political meetings. Thats a plain right isn't it? I mean the people who doesn't enjoy these pics would be, according to Bordieus axis of cultural capital, probably left-wing and working as professors. Look, if I publish such funny material as this at my page:

    eternaljewlposter
    keypic


Who would be offended? I mean they are just for fun aren't they? The Jews have probably laughed a lot because of these pics during history. Why do the muslims then have to get so upset just because the West picture their religious symbol as the devil and a slayer? I mean what is a joke amongst friends... Hey, we are only trying to get some good integration over here and show you how much we know about your religion.

I got an idea. In the name of freedom of expression and my right to offend a whole community by drawing a picture which proves their whole religion to consist of lunatics I give you the pic "Father Thomas learning kids the meaning of the word given by Jesus Christ":

    untitled


I know I'm not a good drawer, but I think this pic would come to its real right when printed in a book such as "The pictorial Bible, teach your kids the values of christianity". So if anybody wants to you are more than welcome to use my pic. Free of charge! Hey, me trying to provoce anyone? No no no, this is only freedom of speech, I would never dream of insulting anyone...

I better stop now since I believe "The rightful army of Christ" will come and knock on my door. Probably they will try to convert me and make me come to their next halleluja meeting. And that would be worse than death.

9 Comments:

At 2/03/2006 08:58:00 PM , Anonymous Emily said...

Oh definetly they would love that every christian is a raper, just like every Muslim i a terrorist, Ive heard that been said with my own ears !!!! Stay away from God and you will be blessed!

 
At 2/03/2006 10:49:00 PM , Anonymous magnólico said...

Hola!
It would be fantastic if, for once, email forwards and chains of messages were for good, and everybody, from big papers to small blogs would have the courage to publish that pictures.
Ayer vi "Manderlay" de Von Trier, un buen ejemplo de la inutilidad de dar lecciones de democracia a quien ni siquiera desea ser libre.

 
At 2/08/2006 02:44:00 PM , Anonymous Mjøen said...

Ole, why is your drawing so bad? Did not Mr. Lindbraathen teach you how to draw a proper Jesus figure?

 
At 2/08/2006 03:46:00 PM , Blogger Ole said...

Mr. Lindraaten tried, troughout 4 years, to teach me the difference between blood-red and sunset-red. In the end he wrote: "Ole has developed his artistic qualities troughout 4 years." Luckily he said nothing about the quality of my drawings when I started.

By the way this is not Jesus, it's Father Thomas. But they are quite alike as they both love kids, so I see why you might get confused.

 
At 7/23/2006 08:22:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ole,
I need to enlarge my fonts. Until I could read the bubble I thought it was Ariel S pulling out of the Gaza Strip!


 

Posted by Craig

 
At 9/24/2006 08:39:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WELL WHAT CAN I SAY.....YOU SEEM TO BE A VERY UNEDUCATED PERSON WHO HAS NO LIFE. IT DOES NOT TAKE MUCH TO SEE THAT YOU SUFFER FROM A PERSONALITY ISSUE. DO THE WORLD A FAVOR AND SEEK A DOCTOR ASAP!!! YOUR SITE AND YOUR THOUGHTS ARE LIKE "SHIT" SO FLUSH YOURSELF BEFORE THE SMELL GETS OUT F HAND. OR EVEN BETTER....DO THE WHOLE WORLD SOME GOOD AND KILL YOURSELF.
PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE A WAIST OF SPACE AND OXYGEN.
 

Posted by Lamia

 
At 2/01/2010 08:27:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are a mother f*cker rotten head. you don't have respect to others

 
At 5/30/2011 09:45:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a bastard!

 
At 6/21/2011 07:46:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

May the Lord forgive you for this, for only he can!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home