Saturday, February 11, 2006

Baby on hold NO MORE

UPDATE!
The baby has finally been born after Mr. A begged the hospital to start the birth since Miss S. was yelling like a junglemonkey every 10th minute, or maybe it was the other way around. I told him that we could rather go watch a horror movie, as the yelling wouldn't do much harm there, and let the hospital guys get a rest until nature got on its way. But they didn't enjoy that option very much.

So far secure information says it's a fish! Congratulations!
This blog is not a babyspot site, but I will give you the pics of Mr. A. falling to the floor during the birth as soon as I get hold of them. I believe they would pretty much be quite in the same genre as the rest of my blog.


Ok, false alarm, the baby did not want to come yet... So while you wait you might as well watch this (if you don't want to hear my name repeated in Norwegian for like 20 times you may start the movie at 00:50 when the action begins):



1 Comments:

At 2/11/2006 06:37:00 PM , Anonymous cami** said...

hårre steik! u one piece of insane man! i give myself over! rock on!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home