Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Behold my powers!

The Net was created for me! Or rather I was created for the Net.

This is fucking fantastic and will give a whole new dimension to my blog, the hot spot of the net.

By the way, my rates for not publishing stories on you just jumped up to the next level:

Plain story - 20£

Story with pictures - 50£

Story with VIDEO - 100£

Money may pe paid to me personaly, as soon as possible. And to your information to delete an allready published post will cost even more. Just as a teaser, here is a newsflash made 3 years ago from a demonstration in Oslo which went bad. It never made it to the Net before now. Thank you Video Google for giving me space.

Enjoy and think of the possibilities!





Emily: You remember the video I made for you? I just found a copy of it... Actually I found two videos, the one I made and the one you made for your english class... Video Google takes some time to verify the videoes (which they will do in the end, for sure), but you should be smart to pay before then. Have I told you that you forgot to turn off your password to MSN before you left to the states? I guess your buddies would enjoy a link later. Should we say 200£?

2 Comments:

At 2/07/2006 04:26:00 PM , Anonymous Emily the pro ho hahahaha said...

Hahaha morra di har 200 pund, tror du skal betale meg for aa vise de videoene jeg, det er jo jeg som er i de, tror du burde forhandle med Roennaug istedet, hun er ogsaa paa videoene hehe, btw det er en link fra min blogg til din, saa tror du ikke trenger aa gaa paa msn for aa spre det, bush er baesj!

 
At 2/14/2006 12:16:00 AM , Blogger Freddy said...

good protest....put more video on here...good plan

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home