Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Documentary cinema

Hi all!

I'm a bit busy studying, and since my blog is working a bit weird I haven't posted the last days.


    iraqiarmy


But if you want to meet me and know what I have done the last couple of days I will recomend you to come to Parkteateret monday 6th of February (for all who does not live in Norway: a flight to Oslo is not that expencive). Here they will show two documentary movies. One called "The American Ruling Class" which is a drama-documentary-musical (should be interesting), and according to the moviecompany: "A classic coming-of-age tale and an illuminating exploration of power in America". The second movie is a Norwegian documentary called "En hær i støpeskjeen" about the army in Iraq. The movie is made by Sigurd Falkenberg Mikkelsen who has followed the development of this army.

The first movie start at 18:00 and costs 50 NOK and the second starts at 20:00 and is free of charge. After the movies there will be a debate and I bet the temprature will get high! And of course they will serve beer, a reason in itselves to show up.

Read more at Oslo documentary cinema. See you there!

1 Comments:

At 2/02/2006 10:54:00 AM , Blogger morten said...

Hmmm, I definately should see more documentary films. Maybe I'll see ya there

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home