Monday, February 13, 2006

Enough baby time for some action!

I just realised that my two last posts has been about babies. I feel ashamed of myself and promise to make it up to you.

Because of this I will give you a video of some though firemen where it may seem that there is some real action going on. Actually nothing is happening and personally I have later been wondering if I should have put something on fire at the moment just to get some real action shots...




I would also recomend you to check up this guy who wants a house. He started with trading one red paperclip and now he got a cube van which he wants to trade.

I got a blank white A4 papersheet up for trade if anyone are interested!

5 Comments:

At 2/13/2006 06:34:00 PM , Anonymous English teacher said...

Though or tough?

 
At 2/13/2006 07:44:00 PM , Blogger Ole said...

They are mean motherfuckers, the only reason why they were born was to kill! They even eat babies alive those TOUGH guys! Without salt! Not even cooced. That's how TOUGH they are. They are so TOUGH that they don't sleep. They wait... They are TOUGH and thats the reason why Waldo is hiding!

If you find my minor mistakes funny you should take a look at www.engrish.com, you will laugh your brain to pieces.

 
At 2/14/2006 09:28:00 PM , Blogger ohz said...

who are you? you commented on my blog and i thought you were somebody else, so i didn't stalk you.

 
At 2/15/2006 01:54:00 PM , Anonymous Ben Dover said...

Ole i`l give you a tip for free! You should ask Aylar Lie out for a hot date. She is single you know! You two would make a perfect couple...

 
At 2/15/2006 10:07:00 PM , Blogger Ole said...

Ok.... She will have a great time and something to brag about to all her so-called friends, but what's in it for me?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home