Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I feel really bad now...

I'm sorry people. I should have thought before posting.... Of course it was wrong of me to invite you to meet me not until 6th of February at Oslo Documentary Festival, but now I will make it all good again!


    01


So tomorrow I hope to see you all at U1, the small ugly bar, at the University of Oslo, where all the "know how" people goes. You know these students who believe that an old coat may only be used for washing the floor. Here Superfamily will play some good music, so hopefully some cool people will also come. Hey it only costs 60 NOK and if the music sucks remember that the place is for students so the beer will be even cheaper! The doors open at 7 pm and the consert hopefully starts around 10 pm. But these guys will rock the floor so get there early!

Who the fuck is Superfamily you say? Listen here and feel that groovy music (if you put on windows mediaplayer vizualize it will look like an anus after 1:43)!

1 Comments:

At 2/02/2006 02:51:00 PM , Anonymous Mr. Tender said...

One of the gays singing in Superfamily is also a member of: the now famous Johnny Cane band. Be there! Perhaps Mr Butch and Mr. Tender also will show up...If so, they will gladly sign their autograph on needing and lustseeking women...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home