Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I've done something incredible!

I'm waiting for some stuff to arrive for my next post, but as it takes a while for this to arrive i will give you a small update. Cause I have actually done something incredible. Something I haven't done in maybe 3 years. I actually went skiing...


ski

As you all can see it did not go as well as one should expect for a Norwegian viking.

ole1

I was mostly lying down than standing up.

ole2

If you wonder I had a great time at this moment...

ole på ski

The reason for this was not my lack of skiing abilities, but rather this guy and his hormones running wild.

hero

But when I was standing I had a fantastic style! I bet you I could beat anyone of those stupid guys competing in Torino. Without looking horrible at the finishline.

ole3

How I could think of doing something this stupid? Of course it was not by my own free will. I was threathened and tortured by this girl for hours before I gave up my selfrespect. She had so much fun watching me being dragged along after the hormone-machine. I think I also was drugged down, because I feel a bit dizzy today...

m3

2 Comments:

At 2/22/2006 06:54:00 PM , Anonymous Yassir said...

On your incredible cross country ski trip, did you enjoy some juicy Jafffas?

 
At 2/22/2006 08:47:00 PM , Blogger Ole said...

Well, they are impossible to find now a days, and I'm working on the task to see why.. Update to come!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home