Wednesday, February 15, 2006

A small step for you, a quantum leap for the academic world

Ok I have to admit something. The other day I told you all that I had recieved my pageload number 2000. This is absolutely true and not a lie. Probably it has been many more since I was not counting in the start. But I have to admit that I took a shortcut. I actually placed a link to my blog on a highly popular netpage and by this I probably recieved 30% of my pageloads.

I will now start an experiement on this. How many visitors can one actually recieve when one is writing just utter bullshit? (Probably the fact that I am full of bullshit is the reason why Ben Dover believes me and Aylar Lie to be a perfect match....)

But to really make this experiment big I need help from the 15 serious visitors I got. So next time you are bored and surfing the net you may, whenever you see one, click on "comment" on the pages you visit and, if you have no better text, write:

"Hey, check out this place, it's actually not interesting at all: www.omir.org"

Today my counter is on 2404, I will let this experiment go for a week and next wednesday make a count up on how many visitors you all have given me. I believe this to be a great experiment! Spamming? No it's purely scientifical and for a higher good which I actually can't explain because it's too complicated.

Complete malapropo:
Today I visited Mr A and Miss S and their newborn baby. It was luckily not a complete recemblance between the baby and the father:


MRABABY
baby

The baby was kind of cute and better looking than many other newborns, but I have to admit that I was a bit dissapointed. It could not talk! Whats the use then? So I told them to call me when it grows up.

If I am going soft and want my own baby? No way, I want a piece of this:

cuba27

So if you want to meet me you might find me at Rock Bottom on Saturday where the skacore band No Torso will have a release for their new album. Rumor (yes that guy again. Has anyone ever met him?) says it will rock.

If they will make you as horny as The Johnny Cane Band? I personally doubt it, but those guys look like they have enough to do comforting the women which came to their last concert (by the way my vote is still on!).

Feel free to come and meet me at Rock Bottom for some ska and remember my experiment, it will make a huge contribution to the academical world!

4 Comments:

At 2/16/2006 11:25:00 AM , Anonymous Abraham said...

Go Dovers!

 
At 2/16/2006 06:16:00 PM , Blogger Steve B said...

I just answered your post to my site. Go read it and boost my traffic! Please! But I'm not desperate or anything.

 
At 2/16/2006 09:41:00 PM , Blogger ohz said...

did you know you spell hilarious wrong? anyway don't be mysterious, it's not becoming. i'm just wondering why you're reading my blog if you read it at all. no info on your homepage.

 
At 2/16/2006 10:25:00 PM , Blogger Ole said...

Thanks for the info, and yes you should have sent the other mail!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home