Monday, February 06, 2006

To old to play?

Howdy all.

I went out yesterday for a bit of fun. My friend mr. D thought it would be a good idea to go out at the bars at the University. I haven't been out there on a friday since 3 years ago, but we used to have a lot of fun there and the girls used to be hot. As I'm now single again I thought "Why the hell not?"...

mready
Me ready to go get some!

On the university of Oslo you got like 20 (at least a lot of) small bars, but each faculty have their own main bar. It depends normally on your mood which bar you go to. If you want to talk for a bit without taking of your coat, but then at ten o'clock throw it off to show off your new singlet, I would recomend the bar at the Faculty of Humanities.

If you have never dreamed of wearing a coat, but want to show off your new t-shirt which cost you every bit of your student loan and rather not speak, but dance like a white guy, you better go to the Faculty of Social Sciences. Here you might do all that and pretend that its really cool (and if you had 10 beers it is, for half an hour, promise).

Another option is the bar at the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences. Here you might talk to girls and pretend to be really into michrobiologics, but if you prove to be a liar they will not go home with you. So read a lexica first.

Anyhow we went out after a few beers at my place and we were quite ready to make this a good party.

mamrd


After two hours I feel pretty confused. We went to nearly all the different bars and it showed out there was not one familiar face at any of these. Hey, I've been studying for nearly 6 years and I should know someone! Since Mr. D once took some computer course at the University, with great failure, he thought it would be a good idea to at least check out the "we love math" pub, as that was his faculty back then. For sure he promised me, he would know someone. Well inside we spot 1 table, full of chics and my friend mr. D. says "Check that out!". I look at him, walks over to the table, and ask what's the occation for the celebration.

It shows out that one of the girls had birthday. She got, according to the rest of the girls "Soooooooo old" (they were drinking Bacardi Breezer...), at least much older than the rest of them. How old she got? 20... It was then I understood that I'm to old to play at the university anymore. Actually, I have to finish my master thesis as soon as possible.

Then I went home.

mehome

1 Comments:

At 2/07/2006 09:52:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should make mr D pay quite a lot of money to get that picutre of the net!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home