Friday, February 10, 2006

Visitor number 2000!

Hey! I just had my visitor number 2000! Or rather the 2000th time someone clicked on one of my pages. But who the hell cares! Its amazing that someone has visited my pages 2000 times I think.

Now I just have to figure out how to make money out of this or get famous (without ads, as they would ruin my fantastic layout)...

So please, if you got a good idea on this tell me. If not I will have to start the blackmailing I have warned you against. So to save yourself give me your best advice, or your worst. Just click the comment link at the end of my post, and start typing. And yes you ARE allowed to take on the name of ex-famous football players or your old teachers when you comment, I don't mind. Specially not when people go on google and search for their names and end up at my blog.

Anyhow, to celebrate this I will give free beer to everyone (did I hear someone say hooray?), So leave me your email adress and I will send you your beer ASAP!


Beer


If everyone who has been logged onto my page come to this digital party it will get humongous!

But when the headacke goes away remember to come back here. The Hot Spot Of The Net!

EMILY:
Since you are underage you will get NO beer, not from me nor anyone else. But you can have some soda. Here you go:

soda

3 Comments:

At 2/10/2006 08:49:00 PM , Blogger blody said...

not to be intresser

 
At 2/10/2006 09:10:00 PM , Blogger Ole said...

Can anyone translate the last comment for me? Please.

 
At 2/12/2006 09:27:00 PM , Blogger Todd Ruth said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home