Friday, March 24, 2006

Cheerleading on Funny Friday

It's friday once again! Time is going so quick and I have to study hard, because of this I will give you a short funny friday this time mostly dedicated to Emily.

This friday we will take a closer look of the weird world of cheerleading.

You see my sister Emily thinks she is hot and cool because she is a cheerleader. I have been to one of her shows. It was for the old boys team in handball in my hometown Ski. I guess the old boys loved it, I found it, let me see, fascinating. She also once had a show for some business people. I guess the 50 year old men also found it "fascinating" to see 16 years old girls in skirts jumping around. I think my mom and dad should take a closer look at their daughters´ hobbies.


viqueens
I believe Emily is somwhere in this pic

But I admit that some things with cheerleading are fascinating. Especially when they manage to exchange a basketball with a real person. That is a thing which is quite fun to watch.



But one thing which for me seems really stupid is to have dogs as cheerleaders.

dog_cheerleader

I mean that to put an animal in this position is quite on the edge. Its just like using guys to do the same job. You can not be completely straight when you choose to jump around on a field like a maniac...

cheerleaderguy

When they think of cheerleaders the old guys want to see young immature girls so that they can satisfy their pedophilian lusts whitout being put to jail. An image like this will destroy all this. It's a bit cruel to the poor old bastards.

malecheer1

Though I bet you that some of the guys which enjoys cheerleading also like these sorts of things.

Of course the job as a male cheerleader is not for anyone. Only for future presidents:

bush cheerleader

At least one nows for certain that a new Monica-Clinton crisis is not going to happend soon...

Its quite clear to me that only the best gets to enjoy this "sport". Some people even claim it to be a good action to get some girls. At least one may see the girls from certain views which normaly would end up with a bitchslap:

straight-male-cheerleader

So Emily I can see that your hobby is a great one with a respective audience who admire you only for your talent. At least it's better than golf.

I have to admit that it's not a sport for me as i don't have the dedication needed. Clearly you still have to continue cheering even when you break your neck:



But please, do not fall in love with one of your male co-cheerleaders. I believe you will be dissapointed.

Happy weekend everyone!


Last funny friday

4 Comments:

At 3/24/2006 04:40:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kremt!! You are talking to a national champion here ! You havent ssen anything yet! If you wanna see cheerathletes go to Jordal stadion 1-2 of july and you will get a surprise, no male cheerleaders in broke back mountain South Dakota I have to admit, but I guess california is the place to go ! 

Posted by Emily

 
At 3/28/2006 11:44:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

tror det skulle vært med noen bilder her, og så sier det hele tiden at det ikke går lenger enn til linje 54, så kanskje det er litt fullt? - Ja, det kan være farlig.

 
At 3/28/2006 12:33:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Det er fordi Explorer suger. Bytt til Firefox som nettleser så får du både bilder og full tekst. 

Posted by Ole

 
At 3/28/2006 12:56:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Problem fixed no more problem with line 54. Stupid Blogger and stupid Explorer 

Posted by Ole

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home