Saturday, March 11, 2006

Design change!

Welcome to my new site!

Relax it nothing has actually changed exept the layout. I wanted badly an extra sidebar and I tried to convince people to write a code which I could implement into my old layout. That did not work out. They told me to used one of the 3 colloum designs which already have been made. And this is the result.

But since it you who actually read this stuff and not me I will let your vote choose! So feel free to give your vote on wether I should keep this new template, or go back to the old one. No you can not give a vote for removing the whole blog from the existence of earth! The poll is now located at my new shiny LEFT sidebar.

To celebrate I give you one of my favourites:



2 Comments:

At 3/12/2006 11:08:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Takk til O. og M. for god mat. tullemamma

 
At 3/14/2006 04:56:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hvorfor kaller hun seg tulle mamma???? Det er litt rart men oki fra naa av er jeg brunost emily, eller pappa :atm diddy ... Hvorfor ikke bare si Mamma, eller den eneste kvinnelige personen som noengang vil forsoerge deg. Uansett, finn stipendet ditt, eller pant alle oelflaskene dine, kanskje du kan selge din unike samling av pizza bokser, og skrap sammen penger til makrell i tomat, jeg trenger makrell i tomat !!!!! Skjoenner ingen det ????? Hvis noen av mine kjaere brors venner har lyst til aa sende meg en boks makrell i tomat eller to saa er andressen , the foreigner Dell Rapids 57022 SD. Legg ved noen pondusblader saa kanskje Gud vil velsigne noen, detdet koster vil tilsvare en inngangsbilett til trafficklight party +1 ute oel! 

Posted by Emily

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home