Friday, March 31, 2006

Friday Fun

Hi all!

Its friday again and friday means fun! So to celebrate I have found some goodies for you all.

First off is the online census report which google has published on the net. Here you can find out who your neighbourd actually are. So far this report only search placec in the US, but I made a quick search on my little sisters neighbourhood in South Dakota and this is the result:





 Variable1 Miles3 Miles5 Miles
 Total Population1,0093,3804,397
 Total Households3721,2601,618
 Median Income$46,756$44,130$44,687
 Average Income$49,102$47,168$47,933
 Median Age37.0036.2035.70
 Male Population4791,6322,149
 Female Population5301,7482,248
 White Population9943,3304,333
 Black Population245
 Am. Indian Population51721
 Pac. Islander Population000
 Asian Population2810
 Other Population156
 2+ Race Population51522
 Hispanic Population72224

My sister is clearly living in an all-white community. If she has met 1 black guy living within one mile of her house, she have actually met half of the whole black population in her area. The average income is not the worst. At least they gain more than I do, and they have even let some of the native population live in their area. How kind!

Anyway as we see my sister is surronded by white 37 year old females with a reasonable income (at least if they are students). I'm a bit dissapointed they haven't listed how many who have taken abortion though. And as true americans they should also have listed suspected terrorists and number of pedophilians in her neighbourhood.

If you have nothing to do this weekend I will recomend you to watch a Russian TV show. They are clearly quite entertaining:



If you have absolutely nothing to do at all you should maybe consider to get a life, but while thinking about this you might like to play through History of Games.

It will soon be easter and this is a time to enjoy with ones family and friends. And what is better than to give a unique present to the ones you love the most? The maybe you should buy someone a Turn Your Head Vase, a vase which resemble the exact profile of someones face. Just send your photo in and get a vase back (if you think its ugly you got a problem).

turnhead

Personally I would rather enjoy a iGoatse skin for my Ipod, with this I believe I would be the main center of attention amongst all my friends!

igoatse

You didn't get this one? Well if you don't know what a "goatse" is, there is no need for you to know, believe me. Well don't blame me Mr. Ø, I told you not to find out! Enough of this!

This hamster has to much energy, at least until he gets tired:



I have always said that workout is dangerous stuff and this is the solid proof. Actually, if you are in the mood of some workout I will rather recomend you to sit back and study these nice postcards of Super Heroes on the Toilet.

superman

Well I hope you people will enjoy your weekend, and remember that its 1st of April tomorrow so be sure to fool your friends before they fool you. And please be as mean as these guys who makes their friend believe he won the lottery by giving him a fake cupon and a video with last weeks numbers:



Enjoy your weekend everyone, and do go out and get some dancing going. That is not qualified as workout and therefoby absolutely legal, but maybe not if you dance like this guy. I guess his wife really enjoyed that move he pulls of:



Happy weekend everyone!


Last funny friday

5 Comments:

At 3/31/2006 07:10:00 PM , Blogger Duckette said...

Hej Ole

Jag prata svensk men inte norsk.

Anyway, it would be a wonderful thing if my government would put PMFs in Guantanamo instead of all the people there who are likely innocent.

 
At 3/31/2006 10:29:00 PM , Blogger Poll said...

hello !!

Good blog !

 
At 4/03/2006 04:10:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bull shit, det gor ingen indianere i dell rapids, i allefal har ikke jeg sett noen, det var en jente men hun flyttet, saa har vi en halvt afro amerikansk gutt, og en koreaner, men nei ingen indianere, haaaloooo tror du de lar indianere loepe fritt runt i south dakota, de er i ett reservat i flandreau 1/2 time unna! 

Posted by Emily

 
At 3/21/2013 07:32:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your web
site and in accession capital to claim that I acquire actually enjoyed account your weblog posts.
Any way I'll be subscribing for your augment and even I success you get entry to constantly fast.

Also visit my web-site coffee machine

 
At 5/24/2013 07:46:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are actually wonderful ideas in concerning
blogging. You have touched some good things here. Any way keep
up wrinting.

Also visit my web blog; mouse click the following webpage

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home