Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Me a rasist?

Today I went travelling with the metro from my home to the centre of Oslo. On the second stop a group of 7 middleaged pakistanian men steps into the metro. At first i think "Hm that was a bit early to have an international academical meeting.." (this was close to the University of Oslo). My next thought was "It's a control, where is my ticket."

Now I wonder what is wrong with me? Why do I think that there is a ticket control just because a group of middle aged pakistanian men steps into the metro. They could have been to a party and was on their way home, or maybe they was visiting the University and was going down to the campus in the center. Why do I have to prejudice like that. Why cannot a group of middle aged pakistanian men take the metro together as a group without me thinking there will be a ticket control? Am I turning into a rasist?


trikk

What they where doing on the metro? Controlling tickets, and luckily I had mine.

2 Comments:

At 3/08/2006 04:31:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh ja rasisten ole ! Jeg er sick and tired av denne psycho staten Hvordan kan man forby abort !!!!!!!!!!! Herregud, det er 98% menn som gjoer det, yay kvinner tilbake i kjoekkenet hele livet for aa slave for familien! 

Posted by Emily

 
At 6/17/2006 04:26:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

stomme turke en marokaane jullie stinken groetjes van brenda ba ik ruik jullie tot hier  

Posted by brenda

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home