Thursday, March 30, 2006

Random music shuffle

Another blogger, engletøv, said it was a good idea to put your music list of mp3s on random and then write down the 20 first songs which comes up. I don't know about that, but anyhow here is my list:

Igualita Que Tu - Monte Adentro

You are my kind ft Seal - Santana

Perdidos en la noche - Diego Torres

Monosapiens - Dum Dum Boys

LNXT - Elvis Presley

Enter Sandman - Metallica

Blood on the Risers - USMA Glee Club & Band

Not A Second Time - The Beatles

Kelner! - Odd Børretzen

Bruces' Philosophers Song - Monty Python

Escape - Metallica

Bin Ladin Bomb Song - KOMP Rock And Roll Morning Show

Se Solens Skjønne Lyse Prakt - Hungnes/Venaas

Un Poco De Amor - Shakira

O Tannenbaum - Heintje

Memorias Perdías - Ojos De Brujo

21h40 - 340ml

Soy Callejero - Los Mocosos

The Communist Internationale - Russian Red Army Choir

Adelaide - Thomas Dybdahl


Now I would like to know: How crazy does this make me? Can some of you music people out there analyze this list and recomend my medication please? I mean that a mix of Heintje, Red Army Choir, American military, Elvis, Los Mocosos and the gayguy Dybdahl must at least put me up for a good dosis of valium. It makes me scared.

If I actually listen to all of this or just have it stored on my computer? I never collect anything "just for fun".

1 Comments:

At 3/30/2006 03:52:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What kind of music is 'Se Solens Skjønne Lyse Prakt'? is that something of Wenche Foss maybe?  

Posted by engletøv

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home