Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Revolution Inc. A/S

The movie "Gymnaslærer Pedersen" is here, and I am so looking forward to see it. Especially since the trailer got the excelent dialogue:


tf-forside-4

- Armed revolution?
- Yes!
- Are you crazy?
- Come on! It's gonna be so much fun!


I would really enjoy to gather everyone who supported the revolution in the 70s in a reunion party to see the movie. We could make a speakers corner outside the cinema where they could argue on who did what wrong. That would be fun, at least for me. But I guess the revolution has moved from the factories into the stockmarket nowadays. Revolutin Inc. A/S, its a shame, I guess old Mr. Mao turns around in his grave, twice a day.

little_red_guard

But I am anyway looking forward to see the movie. Not at least for the excelent music they had at that time. And now I wonder if it is anyone out there who can help me to name the tune played in the ad below. I guess it is the Red Army Orchestra singing but I'm not sure, but I would like to find the whole version. Can anyone help me out?



Move your cursor across the image to listen.


By the way, want to try disguise as a real CIA agent to infiltrate those bad ass capitalist commies, or maybe to do a little counter-terrorism work? Here you go.

3 Comments:

At 3/01/2006 02:47:00 PM , Blogger morten said...

My friend Mathias (whom you also know from way back in OD-days) knows how you could get the song you want. If you want, I can give you his phone no, but not here I think ;)

 
At 3/03/2006 09:40:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I found it. Can anyone confirm that this is Red Army Choir singing Polyushka Poyle (Song of the Plains)? 

Posted by Ole

 
At 3/29/2006 04:17:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

jupp, the song in the movie is the song you mentioned. 

Posted by Djoric

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home