Wednesday, March 15, 2006

To brow or not to brow

Yesterday several people commented on my blog, two of these comments was clearly comments made by young, immature people, which have yet to experience some real life.

This is what they wrote:

That that unibrow just has to go!!! Where is the nose hair trimmer i bought you last x-mas??? Oh yeah true we used that one on the dog nevermind, ask someone for a sheep hair cutter and get rid of the rainforest between ur eyes!

Posted by Emily (3/14/2006 04:16:49 PM)


Now this is of course from my younger sister. The fact that she has no idea what is concidered sexy in this world does not surprise me. She hangs around with cheerleading boys. That explains a lot.

The next comment was from Mr. Tony Tender. He wrote:

A good advise Emily! I think Ole should put up a poll, just to see if people agry with you. And Ole, when you refer to your "cool guy" incedent, you might blame your brand new shoes, bought at Smart club in RĂ¥de.

Posted by Tony Tender (3/14/2006 06:06:31 PM)


Since I love my public I do consider their opinions seriously. So now I have two polls in my left side sidebar! One where you can vote over my design change and one where you may give your opinion on my unibrow.


unibrow

Before you put in you vote I want to remind you of The Urban Dictionary and its definiton on a unibrow:

Unibrow

A perfect union of the brows, admired and respected by all and great source of personal pride for those that are so blessed.

The ladies go wild for the unibrow.

3 Comments:

At 3/15/2006 05:05:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oki brain damage, just send me those freaking boxes of makrell i tomat!  

Posted by Emily

 
At 3/15/2006 09:49:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you, I love you, I love you .... tullemamma

 
At 3/16/2006 02:50:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

clever unibrow poll!  

Posted by x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home