Tuesday, March 14, 2006

What is wrong with me?

Not so long ago I was at a café in Oslo with some friends. As Oslo has incorporated some good old fascism and totalitarian regime I had to go out to get my cigarette. As I stand outside, enjoying my hit of nicotine a girl comes up to me.

Now this café is placed in a nice part of Oslo (no mom, its not an expencive place), and as I am a nice person I always talk to people who talks to me. This is how the dialogue went:

Girl: "Hi!"
Me: "Hi."
Girl: "What's your name?"
Me: "Ole"
(Embarasing silence)
Girl: "I am Alica, where are you from?"
Me: "Oslo, and you"
Girl: "Marocco"
(Another moment of embarrasing silence)
Girl: "Are you here alone?"
Me: "No, my friends are inside."

Next thing that happends is that she turns her back on me and walks away! Walks away from me!!!!! Come on, that is against human nature!

Now you might say that I'm a stupid dick who didn't get the signal from the start, but even I understood (after some thinking) that she was a hooker looking for a job. But come on, she wasn't that good looking. I was actually about to ask her if she wanted to pay me for having some fun.

Some weeks thereafter I have a new interesting incident. As I walk through the train station in Oslo a guy comes up to me (NO he was not going to sell me sex this time!). He tells me that I look like a really cool guy, and he would only stop cool looking guys like me. The thing is that his firm has gone to the dogs and he has like 40 laptops which originally costs 2500 dollars. He will sell me one for 250$. I could also buy a mobile phone, a dvd recorder, a gps and probably his wife. All these leftovers from his firm he is offering me in the middle of the train station. Just because I look like a cool guy.

Now I seriously started to wonder if there is something wrong with me. Do I look like a really stupid motherfucker, who also have to pay for sex?


ole

I say no, those people just needed to get them some glasses I think.


If I took onto any of the offers? Come on what do you think of me!

2 Comments:

At 3/14/2006 04:16:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That that unibrow just has to go!!! Where is the nose hair trimmer i bought you last x-mas??? Oh yeah true we used that one on the dog nevermind, ask someone for a sheep hair cutter and get rid of the rainforest between ur eyes! 

Posted by Emily

 
At 3/14/2006 06:06:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

A good advise Emily! I think Ole should put up a poll, just to see if people agry with you. And Ole, when you refer to your "cool guy" incedent, you might blame your brand new shoes, bought at Smart club in Råde. 

Posted by Tony Tender

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home