Sunday, April 09, 2006

Funny Sunday

Yeah! The weekend is over and a new week has started. Because my Friday was so much fun I had to wait until today to give some weekly fun for you all. But relax it, I always keep my promises, so here we go:

First of is Mr. Berlusconi, the, at least for now, Prime Minister of Italy. He has been on a though campaign to keep this post and has called his opponent, Mr Prodi, a dick and a useful idiot. Mr. Prodi on his hand claimed Mr. Berlusconi to remind him of a drunkard clinging to a lamp-post. The Neo-Fascist leader Alessandra Mussolini helped out in the debate with her statement that it's: "Better to be a Fascist than a poofter." The Italians clearly know how to run an election. But what about the combination?


allessandra

Anyway Mr. Berlusconi has made it clear that sex is an important issue in this election. It was so important that he made a vow not to have sex until election day. That was probably good luck for his wife. But the poor Italian sexphone operaters on the other hand recieved an alarming amount of calls from Mr. Berlusconi. He claimed that these call were made only to check out how the elections were going. Acoording to him 7 out of nine sexphone operators will vote for him. I imagine how these calls have been:

- Thank you for calling Lovephone this is Melissa!

- Ohhh ahhh mmm (heavy breathing)

- How are you sir?

- Ah ohh ah This is ahhh Mr. aahhhh Berlusconi. I ahh ohh mmm own you ahh firm.

- Hi Mr. Berlusconi. Are you horny today.

- mmmm call me brenda! Who will ahh you mm vote for during election?

- I'm not sure. Are you naked?

- mmm exept ohhh ahh for this bra and the yezzzz g-string I'm all yours mmm. Do you want mmmhhhaa to keep your OH GOD job?

- My job is to give you pleasure sir and I sure like it.

- CALL ME BRENDA! AAAAAAAAhhhhhh then vote for me hmmmpf.

- Yes Brenda I will, are you touching yourself?

- Good. Now aahh what are you wearing? Can I call you Benito?


I mean which sex-phone operator can resist that kind of an argument? Especially from this handsome fella:

CZECH REPUBLIC NATO SUMMIT BERLUSCONI

Another poor woman who had to pay for Mr. Berlusconis vow was this one (thanks to dad and my brother for making me aware of this video). But who can complain when the Prime Minister can change the laws according to his own will?



Probably the vote will not matter much in the end as the current Prime Minister will make a law which makes his party the only legal one. One have to love democracy.

But on the other side, Italy has never quite been as the rest of Europe.

But Italy still has one place where democracy is maintained and guarded. The Vatican. I bet you Berlusconi could learn some political strategy from the pope. Mr. Joseph Ratzinger was guarding his country during the WWII as a member of the Hitler Youth. But according to his biographer he was "... only briefly a member of the Hitler Youth and not an enthusiastic one." Well on the other hand I guess none of them where. I mean didn't Hitler personally threaten them all into this service?

hit
Please Herr Hitler don't make me do this!

Well I guess I have insulted both the catholics, the Italians and the fascist enough for a lifetime now. But I do wish you all a pleasent week, and a happy easter.


Last funny friday

4 Comments:

At 4/11/2006 06:14:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're fantastic!
So,Italy say :Bye Bye Silvio!
For luck!W PRODI and the left! :)
bye sweden,A little italian 

Posted by Anonymous

 
At 4/11/2006 07:37:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

faggy shut up ya ass 

Posted by Anonymous

 
At 4/11/2006 09:39:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are stupid person...go at work please. 

Posted by Your mather

 
At 4/12/2006 08:18:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr Prodi non ha detto che Berlusconi parla come un ubriacone , ma che Berlusconi si appoggia ai numeri (tra le altre cose falsi) come una persona che ha bevuto e cerca sostegno nei lampioni.
Si chiama SIMILITUDINE O PARAGONE...!!!!e NON VUOL DIRE CHE BERLUSCONI BEVE!
Sorry but i don't speak english! 

Posted by Anonymous

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home