Sunday, April 30, 2006

I'm finally cordless

While being out doing some shopping I bought myself a small treat. This is something I bought to my brother a long time ago and I have wanted one for myself for even longer. Since it was 200 NOK cheaper now than before I couldn't resist spending my hard earned money on it. This is what i bought:


hodetelef.

Exactly, a pair of cordless headphones. They are suposed to have a range of 100 meters. It is clearly something everyone should have. If you still wonder what kind of a use this thing has just imagine when you go out to get rid of your thrash or to check your mailbox. How many times have you not thought "Oh, I would enjoy listening to some music now. To bad I can't bring my headphones outside." I mean, now I finally can!

Probably many of you still thinks "Why oh why do you spend money on crap Ole?" But you are just problem-oriented and not solution-oriented. Think about the times you have been sitting on the toilet, playing music really loud to hear it and then have your neighbours at your door to asking you to turn the music down. You have to admit that it is never fun to open your door with your trousers on your knee.

I do not have that problem anymore:



Complete malapropo here is another candidate to date my sister. He is clearly a hillbilly on the golftrack:

senior3

Obviously he neither has all his cords attatched.

6 Comments:

At 4/30/2006 01:14:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's just embarrasing! And by the way; you didn't wash your hands....!  

Posted by Anonymous

 
At 4/30/2006 02:26:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I absolutely agree. I mean doing something like that! Do you think he was forced to do it? Maybe someone should call child-care and have them check up on his family. I mean no human being would like to be portrayed as a golfer and a wanker voluntarily.

I did wash my hands. Whit my tongue, much more effective yyou see. 

Posted by Ole

 
At 4/30/2006 10:19:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You only wiped once! That`s gonna give you some skid marks for sure ... & my god you`re reading fast! You`re truly a great academic Mr. Omir... 

Posted by Mr. Triggerhappy

 
At 5/01/2006 01:34:00 AM , Blogger jedimacfan said...

How many candidates for your sister are on this web site? Is this going to be a regular feature on Smoking Kills from now on?

 
At 5/01/2006 03:14:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will keep'em coming, theres are some more of them, and they just seem to get better. 

Posted by Ole

 
At 5/01/2006 04:38:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god, dont diss my prom date bro!!!! Hahah he was sitting beside me so he saw the picture and the comment, what about my pix!!! What do u think of them>>>????
 

Posted by Emily

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home