Friday, April 28, 2006

Mission failed!

I have told you before that every women want to be in my bed. I have to admit now that that is not completely true. From today on there is at least one lost soul out there. This is what happened:

I was sitting outside enjoying a hit of nicotine ocupying the only bench which exists outside my institute. As I sit there a blond girl comes over and sits down with me. My little sister has told me that "blond does better" and since I haven't tried blond for 5 years I thought of this to be a good chance to check out this theory. Now a problem turned up. I have not tried to hit on a girl for the last 4 years, so I had no idea what to do. My brain completely blacked out.


blond

Luckily for me this girl clearly was quite experienced in this business, so she starts talking to me. It comes up that I have actually met her once before. She had then requested me to look after her laptop while she went to do something. Since she had been gone for a long time I had asked someone else to take on to the task. But as she did not know about the effort I had done, she now complained to me that I had not done what I promised. But as the quite attractive guy I am I was soon forgiven. The rest of the conversation went like this:

Girl - So what do you take? (clearly a question which means "I find you highly attractive and sexy, and I very much want to talk to you or at least take a trip to your bed, but I have no idea what to say.)

Ole - Mainly I take marijuana, but if life is good I also like some extacy. If I have money my favourite drug is heroin though. But I also take coffe if that is your only offer.

I thought of this as a highly amusing remark. She did not as she now looked at me weird and stated: "No, I meant your studies." The fact that I later told her that I was a bit overdue with my master on terrorism and the media probably confirmed my statement on drugs as a fact and not as a joke. I believe it did nothing to help me on my mission.

The conversation continued:

Girl - So do you have anyone sponsoring your master thesis?

Now here it was my turn to raise my eyebrow. What the fuck is she talking about? First of all I see it as a bit strange to have someone sponsoring a master thesis. And who would sponsor a master on media and terrorism? The Organisation of Muslim International Revolutionaries? But as I said I wanted to check out a blond girl now, so I chosed to not make any remark on this. For christ sake I am not going to marry her! What I said was:

Ole - Well I get paid by the busterminal for watching buses, and I also sent an enquiery to Friele Coffee Company to support me. I told them I could write "This thesis was made on Friele Coffe" on my thesis, but they told me no as they only suport Brasilians. Not even when I wrote them and told them that I could act as a Brasilian did they want to help me out.

Girl (looking a bit conserned) - Ihavealecturenowbye.

And then she went away.

Now you have to see that all of this is quite close to the truth and I personaly found this story quite funny. She did not. I have never seen anyone disappear as quickly as she did.

blond2

Well one gone, but many more to put down. My mission will continue.

3 Comments:

At 4/28/2006 04:14:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Ole, Dr. Itter, the excellent and handsome doctor, think he has a good answer to why your mission failed. But before any diagnose can be given, you have to say yes or no to some simple questions: do you feel an instant urge to throw up every morning, has your stomach grown lately? for more info, look into: www.malepregnancy.com

Sure, you`r not the only person who has been in bed with Einar from Hamar. 

Posted by Dr. Itter

 
At 4/28/2006 06:12:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blondiner er vell ikke noe å samle på! 

Posted by :)

 
At 4/28/2006 08:00:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You think she's just biased towards unibrows? 

Posted by jedimacfan

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home