Sunday, April 30, 2006

Record me a message

I have found a new feature for all of you to use. I see that many of you does not enjoy to comment and I have asked why. The most normal excuse is: "Nah, I don't know what to write." Well from now on you don't have to write!


record

You can now, by clicking on the "Send me an odeo" thingy which you find in my sidebar, record a voicemessage. Here you can tell me how sexy my unibrown is or what a big dick I ha... am I mean. So go ahead and start recording today by clicking the thing either in my sidebar or here:

Send Me A Message

By the way here is another guy from my sisters host town in the US. Clearly his life consists mainly of plowing the field in the sunset. How romantic. You don't need to bring him home either.....

senior7

5 Comments:

At 4/30/2006 02:38:00 AM , Blogger jedimacfan said...

Is your sister dating this tractor stud or the half naked special olympic medal winner?

 
At 4/30/2006 05:34:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are all wondering on that one. I also have some other candidates, maybe this is worth a poll.... 

Posted by Ole

 
At 4/30/2006 06:41:00 AM , Blogger jedimacfan said...

I'll vote. But only if your sister is hot.

 
At 4/30/2006 07:41:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I'll tell your wife you wrote that! 

Posted by Ole

 
At 5/01/2006 04:36:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh this guy is def coming home with me, he is one of my best friends! And yeah most of his life is dedicated to working on his farm. 

Posted by Emily

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home