Tuesday, April 11, 2006

A small laugh

I am actually studying now and I have made a rule for myself only to blog while working. You see there is not much happening on my job, so you could say I get paid for blogging. Anyone else out there who can claim that?

But since I have several people who go by this site every day, and since I will not work much this week here are a few pics people have sent me so you can get yourself a laugh (click on the images for larger versions, thanks to miss M miss C and Mr S for these):


sa



Raise your hand if you can't take a joke!

joke



New Nokia 6.750. - Built for South African conditions.

sa2

Lennig drawing


You might also check out the new totally cool Bush Rap.

Enjoy your easter!

1 Comments:

At 4/12/2006 01:36:00 PM , Blogger jedimacfan said...

I wish I could blog while I was at work, but I'm left to simply blog about work instead.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home