Monday, April 03, 2006

Warning!

The other day I told you about this highly unfortunate woman I saw. Nature had been mightly cruel to her and made her look like Erna Solberg, the leader of the conservative party of Norway. I am now afraid that this was actually not a mistake done by Mother Nature. Look upon this message as a warning for you all.

I have now recieved a report that there has been done another Solberg lookalike spotting. This time the unfortunate was a woman with red hair. But I have to ask: Is this really a coincidence?


Erna4

I am actually afraid that someone has played with nature and started to clone Solberg. I mean two woman looking just like her in only one week? That is not normal. I mean look at her:

ernas

Not exactly an average looking woman I would say.

Now I wonder how many clones that are actually out there in the society. I want you all to keep your eyes open and report to me as soon as you see one of her clones. I mean, to have one such person walking around is more than enough. But if we can manage to spot all her clones we can make a plan to capture them.

When that is done we will not only have saved society from a great threath, but we can also play a fantastic game. Everyone who have grown up on the countryside know the highly amusing sport "cow-tipping". I bet you "Erna-tipping" will be twice as fun. But be aware it's a dangerous sport only for the bravest among us.

ernatipping

Do your duty to the society and keep your eyes open, who knows what these lunatics are up to!

9 Comments:

At 4/03/2006 01:45:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i actually once almost cow-tipped erna! she stopped right in front of me and tried to tie her shoe laces ( which is not easy when you're as fat as her..) but mercyful as I am I managed to restrain myself. but it was not easy I can assure you... 

Posted by miss m

 
At 4/03/2006 04:54:00 PM , Anonymous Boris Popov said...

Please give me my ticket!

 
At 4/03/2006 05:14:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I`ve actually heard that cow-tipping is a farmermyth (the opposite of an urbanmyth...). Do you know if this is true Omir? Because the guy who told me this (a well-educated man who has worked on a farm, he studied biology), said that cows don`t sleep standing up! And they also wake up very easily when they are asleep, and therefore it would be difficult to tip them over (especially since they are lying on the ground when they sleep). I wonder what the truth is... what would happen to the world if this is a farmermyth? Would it be the first farmermyth ever? 

Posted by Mr. Triggerhappy

 
At 4/03/2006 05:52:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

And here is the evidence:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cow_tipping

& yes, I know; don`t use Wikipedia when you`re writing your master thesis... but I do believe it this time around! 

Posted by Mr. Triggerhappy

 
At 4/04/2006 10:16:00 AM , Anonymous Reidar rupi said...

Please! Stop telling us your juicy/biology-farmer myths Mr Triggerhappy. I bet you`r just an ugly honky tonk guy who has a serious problem with beeing "triggerhappy", And thats why you sodomise all this poor animals?

 
At 4/04/2006 12:09:00 PM , Anonymous Torry Tanga said...

You`re a sick pervert Mr. Triggerhappy

 
At 4/04/2006 12:12:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

But my dear Reidar Rupi, do you even know how to read? I`m saying that it is impossible to sodomise cows (or tip them which is the case here). And sodomising cows is an urge I really don`t have, because I`m a good looking honky tonk guy who`s doing your mother 24/7! And she knows I`m triggerhappy!!! Maybe I`ll be your stefather one day? That would be great, since I then could beat you with my beltbuckle everyday... 

Posted by Mr. Triggerhappy

 
At 4/04/2006 01:39:00 PM , Anonymous Randy Rupi said...

Dear Omir, you have to stop the raging voice of Mr. Triggerhappy. His behaviour aganist poor Mr Rupi tell`s me that Mr. Triggerhappy is a man who barks and bites a true friend of the earth. Stop him before he rapes and kills your beloved and beautifull dog!

 
At 4/04/2006 01:41:00 PM , Anonymous Boris Popov said...

I`ll kick his pale ass. Just give me my ticket...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home