Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Emily is back home!

As I stated yesterday, Emily came home from a year in South Dakota. She arrived actually before schedule. Unluckily my mom and dad did not. They where stuck in traffic while she was standing with 10 tons of luggage at the airport.

But they finally arrived and my sister was taken securely home. And one guy was for sure happy to see her. The dog. He went mental, actually more mental than usual. I think he shortcuted some of his brains circuits, cause he went like this for hours:




As a gift from her stay my sister had bought me a tee stating:

"TRUST ME, IT'S BIG."

That was nice, but she is rather well informed I believe, so now I wonder which one out there who told her about this? I thought I had made a deal with you not to share this information with anyone, and at least not with my sister.

I tried to push her on which of the delta males, which I have posted on my blog, was the real candidate to date her. But she just laughed of me. Of me, her big brother! Therefore I believe it is this guy:

senior

So all of you who want her adress and phone number, I am sorry. She is clearly taken by the poor guy having a hard time cause he tries to take a dump, outside, with his pants still on. Just look at his face and you can see he is struggeling. But he is an American what can you expect?

Good to have you back Emily, but I think we have to work a long time with this knife and fork thing.

I don't know if you remember. But not long ago I sent a rather academical, or cheeky you may call it, mail to my boss. I was looking so forward to post his reply. But it never arrived. I believe I will get a note soon that I can pack my things up, so if anyone out there need a cheeky academic, don't hesitate to call. But you will have to pay me well!

Cheers!

5 Comments:

At 5/23/2006 01:11:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ur so full of shit bro, but i still luv u! Good to be back, that guy by hteway is really hot! To bad he didnt go to my school, never seen him befor. 

Posted by Emily

 
At 5/23/2006 03:45:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home Emily! Ole has missed you like crazy even though he is not very good at showing it:)
miss m 

Posted by Anonymous

 
At 5/31/2006 04:01:00 PM , Anonymous J. Sæther said...

When can I see you performing crazy tricks on a one wheeled bicyckle?

 
At 8/13/2006 08:02:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

 
At 8/18/2006 11:12:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home