Tuesday, May 02, 2006

New girlfriend?

I guess all of you have voted now and clearly there is no way I should take away my unibrow. It's sexy, it's hot, it's everything your not. Here is the result from the vote:


Poll for Emily

Should I shave my unibrown?

No way! That unibrow is sexy!: 6 (28%)

Unibrow = Real Man: 5 (23%)

I love that unibrow: 5 (23%)

I want a man with unibrow!: 3 (14%)

Come get me as you are ole!: 2 (9%)

21 Total votes


Clearly it is time for a new vote. Recently I recieved an interesting comment. This comment goes way beyond my private sphere, but after posting myself taking a dump, I guess it doesn't have much to say. This is the comment I recieved:

Nå tror jeg du må få deg en dame!

Posted by Anonymous

4/30/2006 08:41:23 PM


In english it says:

I think you have to get a girlfriend now.

My bet is that this anonymous person is my mom. But anyhow all comments on my blog are taken seriously. Therefore I will consider this suggestion. But if I get a girlfriend I will waste all my time on silly stuff instead of my highly important blog. As my readers I believe it is important for you to give your opinion on the matter. So check in on my new vote "Girlfriend For Me?" located in the sidebar. Do not hesitate to give me your view on this essential problem, comments are welcome.

While you are thinking you might like to watch this clip featuring L'internationale performed by a genuine 80 year old commie.


3 Comments:

At 5/02/2006 07:31:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My sources tell me that you are quite particular when it comes to choosing a girlfriend. Among other things it is preferred that she has spent a minimum of six months studying reproduction and religion on the Sinai Peninsula. One may argue that you are eliminating some good candidates... 

Posted by :)

 
At 5/02/2006 09:13:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

6 months? At least a year. And they would better have taken some courses in history also. Besides they need to have read 1984 and Brave New World at least 3 times each. At least they should know the lyrics of L'internationale, in Russian. That is the least one should expect. Big breasts would also be a bonus. 

Posted by Ole

 
At 5/02/2006 10:00:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Это есть наш последний
И решительный бой.
С Интернационалом
Воспрянет род людской
 

Posted by :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home