Saturday, May 06, 2006

Ole applies for a job, hilarity ensues

Actually I shouldn't blog about this since I have yet not recieved an answer on my job application, but it is actually too funny.

I sent of a job application the other day. I had found a note at the University stating that the Center for Cultural Integration (not their real name, but I don't want them to find this through google) wanted to send one person of with the Peace Corps. This person will live in a place in Africa for 14 months and work at a university there. I thought this was perfect for me so I sat down and wrote an application explaining them what a perfect person I am. Not at least I told them about some of the crazy stuff I have worked with. As I was was going to send it in I realized that there was no information stating where I was supposed to send it in. I found this weird, but I went on the Net and entered the site of the Center for Cultural Integration. Then I had my best laugh ever, as it showed out that this center actually was a missionary school from my mothers hometown.

But then again, I would enjoy a stay in Madagaskar, and I have never tried to be a missionary before. So yes I sent the application. I believe this job will bring me one step further on my mission to become Minister of Propaganda.


memissionary

If I will get the job? I don't think so. I realised too late that my CV states loud and clearly that I have performed at the gaycircus, worked at a gaybar and worked as confirmation leader for the hedeonistic society. Not your average missionary in other words.

By the way, here is one of the funniest cartoons I know. It's interactivity just blew me of the chair. At least 2 years ago. Google has done some changes since then. Click for larger image.

Mads

And I can't really hold this back anymore. The best candidate ever to date my little sister: The Hunter.

He will track her down in his sexy camuflage suite and show her some tricks with his gun, and not at least his bow and arrow.

senior6

This one you can bring home, we can have a lot of fun with him.

4 Comments:

At 5/07/2006 12:31:00 PM , Anonymous Scott Arthur Edwards said...

As a special token of my appreciation for all your kind help and the wonderful business you have sent my way---I want to give you a free gift.
It is called the "$25000.00 Idea". It will help you in all your endeavors.
Click here: FREE GIFT

 
At 5/15/2006 05:30:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ikke for aa vaere negativ, men jeg har ikke saa lyst til at du skal dra til Sfrika med freds korpset, da vil jeg ikke faa sove til du kommer hjem! 

Posted by Emily

 
At 5/15/2006 06:01:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Ole! Looks like you`re gonna get rich! I love `em free gifts!  

Posted by Mr.T

 
At 5/16/2006 02:12:00 AM , Blogger whoami123 said...

Nice blog...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home