Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Emily killed JFK?

I was just going to search up some really ugly pics for the "Emily - Hot or Not" ballot when I saw something quite interesting. Apparently there is a chance that my little sister Emily actually killed John F. Kennedy.


Viqueens

By accident I found this page where one may vote on who killed Mr. Kennedy.

blog1

One of the options you could choose was my little sister..... Who would have guessed? I actually would have.

blog2

Now this vote is over, but my little sister pulled one vote so she have to share position with Lee Harvy Osvald, Mick jagger, Osama Bin Laden and Mr. Kennedys dildo.

blog4

But clearly people only reacted as they where suposed to since CIA won the poll... I bet you my sister may have done it. I will ask her next time I see her what she did 22. of November 1963. Meanwhile I would take all possible precautions if I where you.

To give you a chance to state your opinion on the matter I have made a poll for you positioned on the right hand sidebar. So go ahead, click on your favourite option!

emy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home