Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Emily the tatooed lady.

We had a family gathering this weekend. During this gathering, where we discussed several academical topics such as if its by having sex my brother has developed a sixpack. My sister Emily on the other hand claimed that she had gotten a tattoo while she was in the states.

First she told us that it was done by a woman and that it was situated on her butt. Later, when my mom wanted to see the tattoo, Emily claimed the story to be false.

Now me and my brother did not believe this and nice brothers as we are we thought of it as a nice gesture to check the reality of the story, but our mother was not found of this idea ("Let go of your little sister and stay away from her ass!", truly a memorable quote from my mother). But now I really wonder what kind of a tattoo Emily has gotten.

While singing this song:


Oooooooh

Emily oh Emily, say have you met Emily,

Emily, the Tatooed Lady.

She has eyes that folks adore so,

And a torso even more so.


I will present some options for you.

First off there is a chance that she has gotten herself a traditional Tramp Stamp



Or maybe even this classy one:

exitonly

I mean, she has been to white trash country and who know what stupid thing she may have done. Even this image wouldn't surprise me.

But actually I believe a Tramp Stamp is a bit under her leauge, only slightly I have to admit. I believe she maybe got something like this, a classic Cute Girl tattoo which there are millions of out there (soooo boring I believe):



Or maybe even something as stupid as this:



Since she was a while in the USofA she might also have gone for this solution:



That would have given me the best laugh ever.

But actually I believe all of this to be wrong. I bet you one night in bed with me (for all the nice women out there, NOT for Mr. Jostein Sæter) that she has a tattoo on her right butt with a picture of me, which says: "Ole is the coolest brother ever!"

Please tell me your guess on what kind of a tattoo Emily got and I will somehow find out what is correct. Meanwhile you may sing this song:

Oooooooh

Emily oh Emily, say have you met Emily,

Emily, the Tatooed Lady.

She has eyes that folks adore so,

And a torso even more so.


There is a dance following this song, and if you all behave I will consider posting it for you to learn it properly...

5 Comments:

At 7/26/2006 02:47:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So are you finally back to posting, or what? Some of us actually missed your humor. And when are you going to have a contest with photos of Emily where we can vote whether or not she's hot?

I can't speak for your sister's armpits, but maybe you could do something like this  with your unibrow. 

Posted by jedimacfan

 
At 8/03/2006 02:27:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 8/09/2006 11:04:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 8/10/2006 01:59:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

 
At 8/16/2006 12:40:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home