Thursday, July 27, 2006

Monkey customers

I'm back at work.... Again. It's freaking boring. Right now there where actually 5 people stabbed outside of the terminal. But still that's kind of normal down here.

A couple of days ago I had one of the funniest requests ever thoug. In our counter we sell what we call "Flexicard". They look like this:




This card gives you 8 rides on transportation inside Oslo (but it is not cheaper than 8 single tickets tyhough...) For each ride there is a clearly marked area which you have to stamp. On this area it say 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8. When you have stamped one of these areas you have used one ticket. I hope you understand now, if not send in your questions here.

Now this lady wanted to know how she will know when all the 8 tickets had been used. I was looking pretty dumbstruck I believe since she looked like a normal person. Not a mentally retarded one. I told her that the card is finnished when all the tickets has been stamped. "Does the machine count the number of tickets?" is her next question. At this moment I am almost starting to laugh and I show her on her card where she should stamp and tells her that she has 4 rides left. Still she has a problem to grasp this but after 5 minutes of explaining and counting she finally understands that one should stamp each ticket one time only, not five like she had done.

I managed not to laugh. n the other hand I laughed loud and clearly into the face of the old woman who told me "Nobody takes consideration of me you see." Imagine if I should go around complaining like that all the time. That would have been fun. "Nobody takes consideration of me and my unibrown you see."

Now I have to go since someone is running around with a shotgun inside the terminal.

3 Comments:

At 7/28/2006 03:47:00 AM , Blogger jedimacfan said...

Given any thought to the tattoo idea?

 
At 7/28/2006 12:06:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

To tattoo a pair of women legs in my forehead on each side of my marvelous unibrown? Hm... that might be a good idea. I will consider it some more. Do you think its expencive? Will it get me a good job? 

Posted by Ole

 
At 8/09/2006 04:31:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home