Monday, July 24, 2006

Rescue for Libanon

Hahahaha I just had an interesting incident. I was reading BBC News on the net when I saw the headline "Rice arrives in Lebanon". I thought "How good, at least these poor people can get some food after the Israelians have bombed them back to the stone age." Of course I was wrong. I'm sorry to tell all of you Libanesian out there that there will be no food for you. On the other hand I can tell you that you are now truly fucked. Just read the article youreself. This is what is coming your way:


condi

If I was Libanese right now I would run, but of course for many of you that is not an option. But please, for your own well being, commit suicide as soon as possible to espcape the precense of this horrible creature. I promise you, a meeting with her will be worse torture than a bomb dropped by Israelian forces.

I recomend to use a gun, quick and easy. Good luck! And there is no reason to wait for the real rice to arrive. I'm sorry to say but I don't think anyone has sent any.

3 Comments:

At 8/04/2006 06:54:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 8/09/2006 06:25:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 8/11/2006 12:00:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home