Monday, October 23, 2006

I'm a part of the public sphere!

I have hereby, taken the step into the public sphere. And not only the public sphere, but also the front page of the netversion of the Norwegian newspaper Dagbladet.

You may hereby call me master. Read and weep. I especially love how they actually choosed to publish the nice picture I sent in. My mother will have a fit when she sees it. "Is this how my son choose to enter the world of debate? He hasn't even combed his hair!"




My sister will go even more mental. "Did you put your unibrow in the newspaper! I can't believe we are family!" But relax it, she got a unibrow hereself and will learn to aknowledge its exelency when she grows up.

UPDATE: Not only do I got a huge picture of myself on the netpage, expising my beautifule unibrow. In the paper version I am put side by side with the Norwegian minister of Foreign Affairs. I am now just waiting for him to call and offer me the post as Minister of Propaganda in Norway.

3 Comments:

At 12/03/2006 05:40:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

where did the blogger go?

 
At 5/03/2015 12:27:00 AM , Blogger Loser_Dingo said...

googled dudes with unibrows and yoUr face came up, you're right its hot and so metaphoric too.

 
At 5/03/2015 12:27:00 AM , Blogger Loser_Dingo said...

googled dudes with unibrows and yoUr face came up, you're right its hot and so metaphoric too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home