Thursday, January 11, 2007

I got money!

Something amazing happened today. This is the first time ever in my life. I have to state that I'm nearly an adult now.

No mom, I'm not going to be a father, god forbid. I can't even be responsible for my own life. Much less take care of a small pink thing, lying in a bed crying. But I'm a person of wealth! At least some. I went into my net bank and saw something amazing. I had received 322,63 Norwegian crowns in interest for last year! Earlier this amount has been something like 2,25 or 0,67 or even written in red like this -677,56. But not this time! I'm rich! Mohahahahaha.




The fact that this was the only money I got and that half of the amount already had disapeared since I had less than zero on my account is of no great matter in this point. You may kiss my feet.

Now I have to go and read me up on some Norwegian history from WWII. Tomorrow I have an appointment with Mr. Blindheim, one of the few heroes from the Norwegian resistance during the German occupation who is still alive.



He is also one of the few who has claimed that something is wrong with the official occupation history. The man is 90 years old and has a bad hearing, but he told me it would be great to have a chat with me. I'm so looking forward to it, it's close to meeting Che Guevara in persona. If you have any questions concerning Norwegian occupation history tell me ASAP and I will bring them to the original source. If your lucky maybe I will give you a report on the conversation. So long!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 1/12/2007 04:52:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

test

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home