Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Woman not suposed to be funny?

I just read something really weird. The Norwegian daily Aftenposten have this fanzine every Friday called A-Magasinet. This week their cover stated "Why women are not funny"




In this article the writer, a woman herself, proclaims that "Men want a woman who laughs of their jokes, not a woman who is funny herself".

It's not often I go out publicly to protect manhood, except my own which is huge as hell I promise you, but this time I really felt the urge. The fact that the writer has found a guy, probably from the Norwegian counterpart of South Dakota, who proclaim that he wants an "obedient woman who looks well and does a good job in the kitchen. I take care of the humor, not her." does not emphasize that all men does not want humorous women. I bet you his house is as boring as listening to the kings annual speech



(who the hell listen to that thing? I bet you it's the guy mentioned above, funniest thing happened in his life each year. I feel really sorry for his wife. If he has one...)

I promise hereby, to all women out there which I love so much, that I could not live without your jokes and your humor (except the one about my size. Jokes based on reality is no fun, it's actually close to hate crime. Please remove that one from the web). I believe that if there where no women out there with a sense of humor and a joke or two or thousand, I could not live, neither could they have lived with me. And someone should visit Aftenposten and tell them what century we are living in. Or make them move to South Dakota. And please someone; tell the writer of the article to find a new man, though it does not surprise me that she share her last name with our prime minister, not exactly the funniest chap in the block.

But I do still appreciates when you laugh of my funny-as-hell jokes once in a while. Except for the size thingy. It was not meant as a joke!


Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 1/30/2007 03:28:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! It's possible to make comments again! Fantastic!!!!

 
At 1/31/2007 12:21:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hvor i all verden har det blitt av John Tender? Har mannen drukket i overkant mye av den hellige gral (vulva original), eller er han rett og slett lei av rampelyset?

 
At 1/31/2007 01:06:00 PM , Anonymous John Tender said...

I'm on a mission to interview Shakira in good old Borat style when she arrives in Oslo in march. "Tu cunjado, dictatore muy grande! El te spanko todo la dia?" so I'm most alive.

 
At 1/31/2007 01:39:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

No wonder I'm single! I'm funny. Or is it possible that I'm surrounded by weak men?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home