Monday, January 22, 2007

WTF?

As many of you know I am quite fond of disturbing video clips. I really love Americas Funniest Home Videos, especially when they show videos of people hurting themselves. The more the better:




Even funnier are people having trouble in their own wedding. Fainting grooms videos are some of my favorite. I can't nearly breathe after watching stuff like this:



So yes I have to admit, I am a sick person. I have still not considered getting professional help as my mother have been analyzing me my whole life. But yet I have a long way to go to get to the point of being completely fucked of as these people are. This is maybe the number 1 most disturbing video I have ever found on the web. And I promise you, I have seen a lot.



If you need an explanation of why this is fucked way beyond normal wickedness I believe you should consult a doctor. Personally I believe the whole video is a fake. Though when I look at these people I fear it is not. The worst thing though is the interviewer laughing...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home