Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Ice skating is fun! To watch!

My sister Emily has started a campaign against me. She wants to go to NIH, Norwegian Irresponsible High School, or Norwegian School of Sports as many call it. She actually believes that you can make a living of doing exercise. I know this is a most hilarious thought, I told her several times, but she won't listen to her brother.

Rather she has started a campaign to proof that I am unhealthy. She claimed that when I am 30 I will be one of her clients, doing exercise to survive because of too much smoking and drinking. As I told her I exercise several times a week. Last time yesterday, from behind. She would not listen to me but continued to eat her cottage cheese with strawberry jam.

Because she won't listen to her older and more experienced brother I thought it better to show her the dangers of sports. And first out is Ice Skating. A highly dangerous sport, but also a lot of fun. To watch:



Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 2/14/2007 09:10:00 AM , Anonymous :) said...

I can confirm that Ole m is extremely healthy! He exercise almost everyday, and yesterday he made me salad for dinner! Maybe it is his girlfriend, the cycling instructor, that has had a good infuence on him?..

 
At 2/14/2007 04:04:00 PM , Anonymous Søster said...

ja den salaten var sikkert det eneste undernærte ole spiste den dagen, han skal på dykke tur, og han har jo ikke sjangs til å svømme lenge fordi han ikke eier kondis, + håret hans fallerav fordi han er underernært og feil ernært, og hvis du ikke tror man kan leve av idrett hva er det dama di gjør da olemorten ??? lever på deg ???? Jajaj bra gutten som har en master og får jobbtilbud som telefonselger er sikker på at han gjorde de riktive valgene i livet ! Dessuten ikke kall lettsyltetøy jam, det høres usunt ut!

 
At 2/15/2007 05:04:00 PM , Blogger Ole said...

The salad was great! Combined with the frozen pizza I had earlier that day it was a good meal, just the thing needed when one go diving. And yes, my GF mostly live on me, luckily we got more than her sports job as an income. JAM JAM JAM, wonderful JAM JAM JAM.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home