Friday, February 16, 2007

I'm off to Galapagos!

Hi all!

Im leaving the cold and dark weather in Norway to enjoy two weeks of 30 degrees in the sun in Galapagos. I will dive, drink and of course try a ride on one of the grand turtles over there.




Because of this I will probably not update my blog for a while if not one of those tortoises come with Net access. If so I shall be famous and call it Omirus Geochelone. Until I return you might enjoy this video of what I'm off to:



Enjoy the cold weather everyone, and remember to take your C vitamins. I will get more than enough the natural way!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 2/16/2007 10:17:00 AM , Anonymous :) said...

I will miss you! A lot!!

 
At 2/21/2007 05:36:00 AM , Blogger jedimacfan said...

I expect a nice postcard.

 
At 2/27/2007 01:32:00 PM , Anonymous :( said...

Come home now!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home