Wednesday, March 21, 2007

New job!

Finally I'm leaving the bus terminal. I'm off to new adventures as an IT-journalist at Teknofil. Here I will write about YOUR digital daily life. I will even get paid for doing this, some at least.

Actually I get less paid than on the terminal if you count in the extra cash I get for working at awkward times. But I will have a lot more of fun for sure. No more stupid customers who ask where they can find the bus going "home".

With work at awkward times I mean times such as during the night like my boss gave me this whole week as revenge for me quitting the job (Oh no 40 dollars per hour). But yes I admit that it was bad of me storming into hi office yelling "Jippijahuuuu!!!!!!! I got a new job! I'm finally finished with this f.... terminal!". He was not upset by the fact that I gave the impression of being bored with the job. The only problem was that he was just about to hire a new guy, actually this guy was in the middle of signing the contract when I stormed in. I guess they have to find some other poor bastard now.

You all wonder what I know about digital lifestyle and technology which make me prepared for my new job? Well more than this girl at least:




Now I will go and spend my hard earned cash on some well earned beer in the sun!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 3/22/2007 07:05:00 PM , Blogger martine said...

Du vant!

 
At 3/23/2007 10:42:00 PM , Blogger Marthe said...

Jepp, du vant b├ąde prinsessen og halve teknofil!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home